Friday, December 31, 2010

The Release of 2010 for all!

I wanted to share the full 24 Hours A Day meditation message with my friends and family today. So I knew I would have plenty of space to post it here on my blog.  It helped me feel much better about releasing the mistakes and regrets of this past year. I think this is the time of our lives where we can be sad or regretful about the past. So I really loved the meditation and how it helped me start my day today with more release of thoughs things that I might feel regret, shame, or sadness about.  That is the great lesson of living in today, Just for today, only today.

MEDITATION FOR THE DAY
"As we look back over the year just gone, it has been a good year to the extent that we have put good thoughts, good words, and good deeds into it.  None of what we have thought, said, or done need be wasted.  Both the good and the bad experiences can be profited by .  In a  sense, the past is not entirely gone.  The result of it, for good or evil, is with us at the present moment.  We can only learn by experience and none of our experience is completely wasted.  We can humbly thank God for the good things of the year that has gone."

PRAYER FOR THE DAY
"I pray that I may carry good things into the year ahead.  I pray that I may carry on with faith, with prayer, and with hope."

I pray this for myself today and for all of you as well. May we find ways to release to our High Powers, God, Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ the past regrets, sins, and mistakes to move on to the year ahead with more faith, hope and prayer. I pray for all the world this day. Thank you Father for my new life and the millions of miracle I receive from they mercy, grace, and love each day. Amen
Temple Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers