Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Book of Mormon YouTube Challenge, Help Today, Please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkKblIMfmjI

I watched this video late last night and left a comment and subscribed to "Mormon Message" on YouTube. The Book of Mormon YouTube Challenged was sent to me by way of Face Book. This is a challenge to all members and none members alike to participate in. I use to call my blog here, "Meggan on her soap box". Well here I go again.

I say we keep this video active and viewed as much as possible. The point is to try and get it on the front home page of YouTube with either the most viewed or popular count. There are ways to help this and here are just a few:
1.) Follow this link I have posted and view the video. While doing that rate it as a "LIKE".
2.) Subscribe to Mormon Messages.
3.) Add the video to your favorites list.
4.) Post a comment about what you liked about this video or share your testimony.
5.) Email, Post, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, or send your whole address book this link and ask for their help to promote this message.

Elder Holland's talk and testimony of the Book of Mormon is set to an amazing visual message in this video. There seems to be an effort by some on YouTube to rate it low. So far over 4,500 people have rated the video as bad. We as members don't take this personal. We can use this powerful video to do our part to speak our truth.

So if you are getting an email from my blog today, follow the link and help in the Book of Mormon YouTube Challenge today.  Thank you all for your help!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers