Saturday, June 21, 2008

ABC must be tired of us by know! October Road Fan's know how to write letters!

Well it has been a very weird week for me. I have been so busy the past few day's I have not been able to post a new entry on my blog's. Today I am only able to post here. It will be short and sweet, I hope!!! First our great Avongal got a press release up on the web about our effort to ask Ellen Degeneres to help us in promoting our fight to bring October Road back to television. I watched Ellen last night on the Daytime Emmy's she won in both her catagories. She won Best Talk show host & Best Talk show for entertainment as well. I think that makes 250 Emmy's in a row for her, no just kidding! She consistently win's each year that is for sure. She gave great speach's each time thanking her fan's. So I really do hope she hears our cries for help this next week. I'm seeing one of her intern's call her about all the letters & emails she got from all the October Road fan's. Here's the link to the new press release Deb did for us. Please click on the link to help with our "CLICK THRU CAMPAIGN" & leave a comment to also help promote October Road all over the web! http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200806/1214098115.html Second if you don't already know the next letter drop date for ABC/Disney is June 26th. I was asked why we changed the date. Well it was mentioned that having all of last week to just focus on Ellen & that campaign would be a good thing. I thought pushing the drop date back two days from tuesday to thursday was a good idea that some one suggested to me. Giving a small break before the next round of letters needed to start going out. I hope that answers any questions, and I hope I haven't stepped on anyones toes! So please go to the link below and find all the informaion you need to help in this next round of letter writing, emailing, & phone calling we are doing to ABC/Disney. If you are a memeber of the Yahoo Group page you will be getting address information Sunday, June 22nd, as a reminder to the East Coasters when they should be mailing their letters.
Click here to join PAY_OCTOBER_ROAD_FORWARD Click to join PAY_OCTOBER_ROAD_FORWARD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meggan, I just want to say what a great job you are doing, keep up the good work with cheering all the Roadies on, and don't worry about the posts disappearing because maybe it is a good sign. We all know to go over to Yahoo if anything happens to our message board.
Keep on fighting Roadies!!!!!

Search This Blog

Followers