Wednesday, June 18, 2008

October Roads group page at Yahoo is rocking the kasba! Also remeber this article!

I have to say you Roadies really to ROCK THE KASBA!!! I mean there were 12 new member's yesterday at the Yahoo group page. I mean that is huge in my book, 12!! I posted over at MySpace and asked more people to join, so I'm hoping some of thoughs fan's were some of the 12. It really is the best way to get information out to all the hard working Roadies that are still in the fight for October Road. It is like I said yesterday, a life line when all you can do is check your email. Here's the link again to join the group page if you haven't already, please do so and stay in touch with all the information you need to keep fighting for October Road.

Click here to join PAY_OCTOBER_ROAD_FORWARD Click to join PAY_OCTOBER_ROAD_FORWARD
OK, so I hope everyone saw their email today that went out about the change in drop date for next week. We are going to be sending out our letters to ABC/Disney to arrive on the drop date of June 26th, that is next Thursday. Please follow this link to find out all the latest information about the letter campaigning and the addresses you need to join in this week and next week. http://abc.go.com/primetime/octoberroad/index?pn=mb&cat=41338&tid=383087 Lastly I wanted to dig up this article for people to read again. I know when it came out we all went there and left comments. But it never hurts to have a new's item in the body of your blog for people to "CLICK THRU". It all helps the so called "Blogosphere". Plus I kind of got a kick out of it. So click the link, read, and leave a new comment if you like! http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2008/05/14/2008-05-14_life_on_mars_lands_on_abc_fall_lineup.html OK, well it wasn't much of a rant, because everyone is working so hard to keep our voices out there. Please leave your comments and "CLICK THRU" to other blogs as well. The more at this party for October Road the better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you've done here on your October Road blog. AND, what a great October Road memory to hear SATURDAY NIGHT by the Bay City Rollers. Sweet memories!

Dreamer

Anonymous said...

Thanks for everything Meggan, I already emailed Ellen, and will email again after I go and post over at HN. All the Roadies are doing such a great job and I think we are being that thorn in ABC's side like you said. I will have my letters ready to go out on Monday.
Just a question though, why are we switching the date? It isn't a big deal or anything, I was just wondering. Well thanks and let's keep it up Roadies!

Mandy (ampabst)

Search This Blog

Followers