Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Drop day for October Road, great things happening!

So today is the next drop day in the letter campaign to ABC/Disney. They should be gettting all your letters today. Not to mention all the emails sent last night. Don't forget to call and leave a message for them as well. I wanted to mention the great need for every single October Road fan to join the Yahoo group page. This is the only place I know of that I can go and send out emails to everyone. If you sign up, make sure you check the box that allows you to get group emails. Once a person posts a message there, it gets emailed to all 92 memebers if they allow that. I am really worried that people are not getting the word that we are still fighting. Having one place to go to get an email put in everybodies inbox is the key, IMO. I can't stress it enough! Why, because I needed that reminder this week & I didn't get the email so I missed the drop date for today. That is no one's fault, but I don't want that to happen for any fan of October Road. So since we don't get emails from the message boards, the Yahoo Group is our only source for this kind of alert! Please see my links list for the Yahoo group link. Click on it and join, please, please, I am begging everyone!! We have to thank Donna V. for getting her wonderful friend to blog for October Road again. She has blogged a number of times now for October Road, and today is a great one. I have listed her blog link on the OR bloggers list to the left. But I am going to include it here also, please go and leave a comment thanking her for talking about October Road. It means so much to the promotions of the show! Here's the link: http://writerrae.typepad.com/my_weblog/ In closing if you could find your way to the links list for the polls to vote at today that would be so great. It is also listed on the left. Ok, well that's all I have for today's entry. Thank you all for everything you are doing! I just love that we are still all working as a team!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the starting music choice on this one, MK! I will never again be able to listen to Saturday Night without visualizing our Eddie doing the twirl while removing his shirt. That was such an excellent Jeddie moment and one I will never forget. October Road is the absolute best, it has given us so many memorable moments. Gotta get our Road back!! - Jeddiefan (Cindy)

Anonymous said...

Meggan,
Thanks for all that you do for October Road and thanks for writing such a great comment to my friend on her blog. That was soo nice of you. Here is too another day of fighting!! Donna.

Search This Blog

Followers