Monday, June 16, 2008

WHO IS STILL FIGHTING FOR OCTOBER ROAD???

Well it has been days since my last entry here. I have found myself depressed, angry, and having nothing left to say about my fav. show October Road. I have tried to change that everyday. But instead I find myself silent to the empty thoughts and feelings I am having. After the first round of Letter Writing campaign I was drained and burned out. I stepped back from HN, blogging, and posting over at the OR boards.I know I'm not alone in these feelings. I know many of my Roadie Friends are probably feeling the same way. They have stayed strong! They have kept posting opinion's over at HN and sending in their letters this second round for June 17th. I forgot about the second round. I didn't get that all important email from the Yahoo group reminding me so it slipped my mind. I feel bad, but that doesn't mean I have to keep feeling bad, does it??? I am trying to break thru this wall I have hit, by blogging, posting at the OR boards, and emailing from the Yahoo group today. I hope if you haven't already seen the thread I posted over at the boards you will follow the link I provide here and read the thread. It is a kind of survey to test the waters of what everyone is thinking right now. I have had word that Deb and Jill are no longer able to be as up front in their leadership in the fight for October Road. I was hoping to get a feel for what people think about having someone else step up and take over that leadership roll. I think it is important if we are to keep fighting as a group!! So here is the link to the thread I posted, please click thru if you can. I will be posting this at my other blog as well. Thank you all for helping in this matter! http://abc.go.com/primetime/octoberroad/index?pn=mb&cat=41338&tid=380490 END OF RANT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Meggan. Glad to see you're blogging again. I think you'll find that the Roadies really are still out here and fighting. Stay strong :-) Long live October Road! koops

Search This Blog

Followers