Saturday, June 7, 2008

HEY I'M A DORK!!! Mail won't run on Sunday's, even for OCTOBER ROAD!

So, here I am on a very beautiful Saturday morning, enjoying a much needed sleep in, when all of a sudden I wake up to realize, MAIL DOES NOT RUN ON SUNDAY'S!!! If I am to take into consideration that my local post office is always slow and running behind I have to mail my letters today, before 12 noon Pacific Standard Time!
YIKESSSS, YEEP, I BETTER GET TO TYPING.My plan is to send 5 letters to Ms. Sweeney and 5 letters to Mr. McPherson. I have two letters to do for my mother and sister. They were part of the Pay October Road Forward campaign and they are to busy to do letters themselves. I of course will be having them sign them.
So if you are like me and live in the Northern part of California you might want to consider mailing your letters for the October Road campaign, today. But if you are reading this, it is probably to late anyway, so have heart. I'm sure your post office isn't as back woods as mine and mailing your letters on the 9th will be fine for you! OK, got to rush off now! I've only got about an hour & 1/2 left to get them posted. Woooo HOOO October Road!!!Tootle Pip Everyone!
P.S. I did it! I got them all in the mail by 12:15pm PST. I sent 6 letters to Mcpherson, 5 from me and one from my sister Amy. I sent 7 letters to Ms. Sweeney, 6 were from me, and one from my sister Amy. All the letters were different. I did send two letters to each covering McPherson's quote to E-Online's Kristen. Any whoo, glad I got them out today!

3 comments:

donnav said...

Ok I will try this again..Meggan it is Roadies like you that will help us get our season 3. Thanks for all your continuious hard work and you rock and always do. Pictures on here are priceless!! donnav.

Anonymous said...

Meggan,

I have typed this comment a few times and don't remember what I wrote so here I go again. First off I think you have all what it takes to be a supreme Roadie, what you have done to support this show coming back is amazing and I admire you dedication for October Road to come back. Love all the pictures, yummy! Thanks for all that you do. donna v.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I really want ABC or some other network to consider bringing October Road back. This is a very good show. Thanks for the all the info.

Search This Blog

Followers