Friday, June 6, 2008

OCTOBER ROAD FIRST ROUND OF LETTERS SENT TODAY AND MORE INFO ON THE FIGHT!

OK, so another short post here, right I always say that and then it is a long one, LOL! Kind of busy and want to make sure I get this done before it gets to late. I am so excited that the first wave of letters and post cards are being sent out today. Everyone on the east coast is busy today getting all there lovely letters mailed today. I can't wait to here what happens to Mr. McPherson and Ms. Sweeney on JUNE 10th! I have read all the people talking about how many letters and post cards they are sending out, it so cool! I can feel the energy starting to build over at the ABC October Road message boards.So if you don't know all ready, October Road fan's are doing a organized letter campaign to ABC/DISNEY. The presidents of both ABC and Disney television will be getting a large wave of emails and letters from us Roadies on or before JUNE 10TH! People that are part of the PAY OCTOBER ROAD FORWARD CAMPAIGN ARE JOINING IN AS WELL! They are writing letters telling ABC/Disney how they came to find October Road.
Part of my donation to that campaign over at www.youchoose.com was a pledge to share my Season 1 DVD of October Road with family and friends. I did so with my mother and sister Amy. Because of this campaign my sister Amy has come to respect and appreciate the value of October Road. It might just be me talking about it every single day to her, but she has a love for the show now too. She is a very busy young 28 yr old mother of 3, all under the age of 4. She has joined the message boards over at www.abc.com as of last week. She has joined the website www.heynielsen.com and posted 2 opinions on the October Road main page, talking about how she found out about the show through the Pay October Road Forward campaign. As of this morning she has even gone as far as to start a blog talking about her want for October Road and Men in Trees to come back to television. She has also agreed to let me do some letters for her to sign, since she is so busy, to send as part of the letter writing campaign to ABC/DISNEY.I will be listing her new blog link at the ABC October Road message boards today along with mine. I will also keep a link here on my page on the left to some of the other October Road blogger's. Make sure you click through and check them out, because the more activity on the blogs for October Road the more www.blogpusle.com picks that up. Amy's new blog link: http://amysshowsaver.blogspot.com/
OK, so remember to leave comments if you can everywhere you go, chatting up October Road, the letter campaign, the PAY OCTOBER ROAD FORWARD campaign, and the blogging for October Road. Every little mention helps every where you go on the Internet. It provides a buzz. Just like voting at www.about.com on the "Most heart wrenching cancellation" poll. Just like leaving comments on articles that talk about or mention October Road, that is all adding to the buzz on the Internet about our beloved show.Keep up the good work Roadies and all others. Don't forget that we are kicking Boota over at www.heynielsen.com and if we want to keep it up, I think we have to keep the opinion count above 50 every single day. I think our highest this week was 53, and if we stay at 53 or better each day, we just might see that score rise.
I know the trolls are bringing us down, but I have been working on that today. I think I might look into reporting every name I can find that is Trolling on ML, MIT, and October Road's pages, to HN directly. I have been in contact with an ML fan today over at HN and they suggested a direct email to HN to help solve the problem.A troll is someone who is signing up for a user name at HN and only so they can react negatively on ML, MIT, or October Road pages. They aren't leaving opinions or commenting, they are just reacting. I think these are people duplicating to help bring down the scores of the top three shows on the HN overall list. I know we are ignoring them and that is great, but I want them to stop so if asking HN for help will do it, I might just do that, I haven't decided anything yet though.
END OF RANT!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers