Friday, July 25, 2008

I love our Roadies! They come up with the best ideas for October Road!

Well I was reading all the great opinions posted over at Hey Nielsen earlier today. I was trying to post comments, but it seems every time I sit down at my dang computer, something comes along and distracted me today. I had huge plans to hit every single opinion posted there with at least one comment. I think I got maybe one or two out before the next crisis hit this crazy circus of a house I live in. But if I had more self control this would not be an issue. Or if I had four arm's and hands that I could control with a second brain that would totally work as well! As for today and what I did and what I got done, it was a lot, but not enough for October Road. I got Low Jack system installed in my car. Then I came home to do all my duties of October Road. I proceeded to call my best friend and then get the call that my car was ready. I got nothing done at all, big surprise. So, let's not drag this on any further, I got a lot done today that were huge steps for me personally. I just didn't work all day on the computer doing OR stuff. What I love about today is I got to ware my "ABC, Bring October Road Back." T-Shirt all day long. I wore it to the car dealership, the doctors, and gosh help me, a Super Wal-Mart. If you haven't heard about them or been able to order them, it really is a must buy, IMO. Here's the link for you to use: http://www.zazzle.com/pd/find/qs-october+road/pt-235 Also we really need help with comments about October Road at a www.buddytv.com article that was posted this week. Please join the site if you are not already a member. If you are a member already, we could really use your help. I say vote for the Network Fox on the poll there and then let your rant ride free! Talk all about ABC cancelling October Road and keeping Boston Legal. Here's the link to that article as well: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/greys-anatomy/abc-releases-premiere-dates-fo-21428.aspx?pollid=3000209&answer=3000683#poll3000209 The last thing I want to say is what I started with. Man I ran on about other things, so sorry. OK, the point is this opinion I read at Hey Nielsen today. It was by the user name Cubbie801, and I thought is was so great! Here is what it said: "IMO, October Road is the type of show that could make or break ABC. I can't believe that ABC is so clueless. October Road is well-written, has great acting, and captivates a diverse audience. It is different than any other show on ABC. It could be marketed as the only show for family and friends about family and friends. Without it, ABC is just a mixture of weak and mediocre reality shows and dramas that no kid or teen should be watching." I can't say how much I love this slogan! I think we need bumper stickers, mugs, T-Shirt's, and lawn signs. I love it, they could all say, "OCTOBER ROAD, THE ONLY SHOW FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS ABOUT FAMILY & FRIENDS!" OK, well, ABC could of totally used this as a slogan, that's why they need more audience participation, IMO! END OF RANT!

2 comments:

TimTodd said...

Good to hear that you were able to make personal progress and help out with OR. I agree, that was a nice opinion. Also, glad you liked the T-Shirt. Did it bring up any conversations?

Meggan K said...

You know it didn't. Paula asked me that today. I was thinking that's ok though. It is all about the exposure, in my opinion. I wonder if anyone else has warn theirs yet and gotten any conversation out of it. The only thing I got was my mom told me it looked real nice. Don't think that counted though, lol! Thanks for the comment, Tim.

Search This Blog

Followers