Saturday, July 12, 2008

October Road Fan creates T-Shirts for the cause! New Press Releases for July 12th!

Well another week has gone by since my last entry. I have been so busy this week because I have friends that came to town on their summer vaca. It has been so great to reconnect with my Best Friend or as I like to call her my BFF. She brought from Utah her whole family, which is 5 beautiful children all under the age of 10, and her husband. We have had so much fun this week, which meant some blogging and posting got put aside.
So here I am posting another blog about how the campaign went this week for October Road. I think it went great! Today is another big day in my opinion for October Road. We posted information about our new campaign efforts coming this week. One of the amazing new fan's of October Road found a way to bring an idea many of us Roadies have been trying to make happen. Tim Todd, found a way to create T-Shirts at a website for us Roadies to purchase. He is going to use the money made by these purchases to donate to the "Pay October Road Forward Campaign". I can't wait to get my T-Shirt. If you want to go look and see what there is to offer use this link:

I know that some of us are worried we will never get ABC/Disney to listen to us, but we have to keep the faith. I posted two more Press Releases today. The second link is in need of as many comments as possible. It's just like when people ask for more comments to be posted at Dave's L.A. blog or Rachel at about.com's blog, this is the same thing, IMO. We had 10 comments on last weeks press release, I hope we can have more then that this week. So here are the links for those two articles.

http://www.prlog.org/10088602.html

http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200807/1215906867.html

OK that's it for me for now, I hope to come back this coming week and have a good ole rant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was on vacation last week and unable to spend much time in cyber space but I'm back now and I'm well rested, tougher, stronger, and ready to fight!
Koop

Search This Blog

Followers