Friday, July 4, 2008

This week ends with Press Releases about October Road Fan's asking Ellen for help!

Well I am so new at doing all this writing, it has taken me all day to compose one little press release. I mean really how hard can it be! You talk about the campaign this week to ask Ellen Degeneres for help, you read it thru for errors, and you post it, right? Wrong! I found my self scared to death to press that submit button. I was terrified I had made a huge mistake, or the writing was bad. But I did it finally, thru trial & error, though. So for your reading enjoyment I have two links for you to "Click Thru". One I paid to have posted & you can post all the comments you want under the article. The other is just free, and for you to link if you wish, because it is the longer of the two.
I hope everyone is have a wonderful 4th of July, today! Hope the sparklers don't burn you and the potato salad stays cool & fresh!
Here's though's links for your reading pleasure:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! YOU ARE THE BEST! MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOREVER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your hard work Meggan! That is great you actually paid to have an article put out. October Road needs all the attention we can get. You are a true Roadie, and if you need any money to help pay for articles like that, let me know. I want to help anyway I can and October Road is definitely worth it!

Mandy

Search This Blog

Followers