Monday, January 4, 2010

Miracles Do Come!


I have chosen this picture as one of my first entry's for my blog because I love the emotion that is shown here.  I see this picture as a very tangible example of how most of us feel on the inside, at times. I know that these past 109 days I have felt this many a time.
I have learned by working my program in the Food Addicts Fellowship, that one of the tools of recovery is the Telephone. This is the antidote, most days, to the main emotion I feel when I look at this picture, loneliness.  I am so grateful to have a chance to learn, like the lyric's of my favorite Keith Urban song says, "You don't have to find your own way out, you have a voice let it be heard!"


May we all find a way to use our own voices to be heard today, is my prayer for us all. 
I wrote the following a month ago about my F.A. program.  It seems to show a complete statement as to why we in F.A. do the things we do each day.
"Just for today we work the tools, to stay in the solution, to achieve abstinence, to let God grant us mercy and peace."


I love my family and wish them all a very HAPPY 2010!

3 comments:

Ganel-Lyn Condie said...

I love you and admire you! It is such a joy to watch your authentic self emerge Meg! You will change lives as you continue on your road of recovery. I am honored to call you my sister!

The Cobabes said...

Love that post! YOu look so great and so happy in your picture. I love your glasses by the way :) Hope I get to see you soon. xoxoxo

Stacie said...

Yeah you have a blog!!! So great!!!

Search This Blog

Followers